With over 25+ years expertise within the UK and overseas property, land, construction and marketing sectors, we're introducing smart investors like you to the latest property industry deals, news and most comprehensive, financially lucrative and rewarding purpose built student accommodation (PBSA), new-build and land investment opportunities and property services in key UK cities such as Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield, Preston, Stoke, Chesterfield, Nottingham, Birmingham, London. We also feature Turnkey Rental Property investment opportunities in the USA - Baltimore, Philadelphia and Pittsburgh - and new-build developments across The Philippines.
Our mission is to bring you respected, regulated property experts - including conveyancing solicitors, tax accountants, property management companies and whole-of-market, UK FCA Regulated mortgage brokers specialising in securing finance for non-resident overseas investors - right through to property podcasts, articles and directories of every property service imaginable. We are a worldwide property news, alerts and investment suggestions portal.
Providing you with a 1-stop-shop approach for all you need to discover and safely invest in overseas and UK property is our expertise. With specific focus on assisting overseas, non UK resident, investors to access property and mortgage deals that many other brokers are unable to obtain, our specialist portal puts the power to build your future security in UK property and worldwide at your finger-tips. No matter whether you are looking to expand your existing property portfolio, or simply putting down roots in the UK, we and our panel of partners are here to help you.
OVERSEAS INVESTOR MORTGAGES
Our specialist independent panel of Regulated Brokers are ready to help you.
Request your free no obligation quote
Baltimore - Turnkey Rental Properties Discover More
- Purchase prices start $108,000- $950 PM
- Gross Rental Income
- 8-9%+ ROI Per Annumn
- Renovated & Tenanted
- Ranked Number 1 market for cash flow returns in the US for real estate investments
- Washington DC Satellite City just 27 miles away
- Second most vital port on the east coast
- Home to John Hopkins Hospital one of the most important hospitals in the USA; ranked 4th in the world and the largest provider of work in the city
- Millennial community has grown in excess of 16% in the last 5 years
Home to Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies incl: Lockheed Martin, Discovery, Marriott International, Johns Hopkins University, University of Maryland Medical Center, Towson University, MedStar Health, McCormick and Company, Inc, Under Armour Headquarters, Northrop Grumman Corp
- Purchase prices start $61,000 - $600 PM
- Gross Rental Income
- 8-11% ROI Per Annumn
- Renovated & Tenented
- Named the most affordable city in the world by the Urban Reform Institute and the Frontier Centre for Public Policy
- Vibrant city of over 302,000
- Home to eight Fortune 500 companies
- Technology, manufacturing, healthcare and education hub
- Home of The PNC Financial Group, The Kraft Heinz Group and The UPMC Hillman Cancer Center
- Major sports city including the NFL Pittsburgh Steelers, MLB Pittsburgh Pirates and NHL Pittsburgh Penguins
Known historically as “Steel Town”
- Gilded Age sites include the Carnegie Museum of Natural History, the Carnegie Museum of Art and the Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
· The 5th largest city in the USA and the 8th largest regional economy in the world.
· A historic city, declared the first and only World Heritage site in the United States
· More than 29,000 new jobs created in 2019
· With a gross domestic product of $388 billion, the city of Philadelphia alone ranks ninth among world cities and fourth in the nation
· Philadelphia has 92 universities and colleges. The second largest concentration of universities in the country
- Home of 15 Fortune 500 companies such as Comcast, UGI, Colonial Penn, TOLL Brothers, aerospace and defense Boeing Rotercraft Systems, Aramark, and SAP.
• 7% NET returns for 5 years
• Priced From £119,995
• Located close to Universities
• Close to Manchester City Centre
• 353 luxury studio apartments
• 999 years leasehold
• Furniture Packs
• 10 Year Build Warranty
• Great on-site facilities
• Rooftop garden
• 174 one & two bed apartments
• From £169,000
• Expected Yield 6.5% p.a.
• 15 min walk Old Trafford Stadium
• 1 min walk to Metrolink station
• 5 mins to Deansgate-Castlefield
• 12 mins MediaCityUK via Metrolink
• Opposite open space and parkland
• City View
• Communal gardens and roof terrace
• Full hotel-style concierge
• Private residents' lounge
• Business centre
• Undercroft car parking
• Fully managed investment
• 5 year guarantee at 8% net - Buy back year 5 at 110%
• Six floors
• Entrance lobby
• Fully fitted kitchens
• Clean, classic lines throughout
• Contemporary fixtures and fittings
• Exceptional local facilities and amenities
• National rail links just a 16 minute walk away
• Sheffield University 10 minute walk away
• Sheffield Hallam University 13 minute walk away
• Walking distance from the city centre
• Cycle store
Simply put - 3 S's: Security. Stability. Sustainable Profitability
If you had invested in a buy-to-let property in Manchester last year, your investment may have increased by almost 17% in value, as Manchester continues to see the most regeneration and hype, making the city’s property rise at the highest rate in England. However, it's not just Manchester.
If you had chosen a buy-to-let property in Birmingham a year ago for £250,000, this year it may already be worth £ 277,500, thanks to the city’s average yearly 11% capital appreciation rate. These are solid results based upon anyone's standards and it is assumed this trend will continue, making buy-to-let investments in 2022/23 still an excellent option to consider locating your savings in.
Just from capital appreciation alone, our clients are receiving a good ROI on their investments. This rapid capital appreciation the UK housing market combined with expanding infrastructure programs and robust legal and economic protections means the UK is particularly attractive from an overseas investor's point of view. It is also one of the most safest and stablest places in the world - government, regulation and compliance wise - to purchase property.
Rental prices in the United Kingdom grew by 1.8% between December 2020 and December 2021, representing the highest 12-month growth rate since July 2017. According to ONS (Office for National Statistics) www.ons.gov.uk, the average UK monthly rental as of 2022 is now £1,069. Eliminate London from this picture and private rental prices increased by 2.8% in the 12 months to December 2021, up from a previous increase of 2.6% in November 2021.
Considering a longer-term perspective, the ONS shows that UK rental prices have increased by a huge 12.0% since January 2015. Music to any investor's ears.
In 2021, an average 1-bedroom rental flat in London cost approximately £1,600 per month, while in Birmingham, rental prices range as low as £750 – £800 per month. Manchester rents sit somewhere in-between, at around £1,000 per month. UK rental value predictions for the period 2021 - 2025 are also both exciting and reassuring.
The under-supply of apartments and increasing rental demand in cities like Birmingham and Manchester, continue to magnify; pushing prices up for both rental and purchase, which is great news for investors.
Increasing rental prices are not only excellent from the perspective of passive income but also reassuringly support the fact that the market, in terms of capital values, is not over-saturated. This means there is still extra capacity for additional growth. Increases in rental provide either a growing yield based on the entry price, or a stable yield as the given asset price increases within the property itself. Both rising rents and property values show that further growth is possible with less risk of an investment bubble.
UK house prices have increased at the fastest rate since 2007 . Aside from the increasing rent prices, property owners are enjoying an increase in the overall value of their properties. According to recent data published by the ONS, average UK house prices grew by 10% in the year to November 2021.
Average house prices increased over the year in England to £288,000 (9.8%) from a year ago, heralding the fastest annual growth rate since June 2007. London alone is best avoided for now; this region currently records the lowest annual growth at 5.1%. Therefore many investors are now looking outside of the Capital for potential investments, which is where Impact Realty World comes in.
We exist to bring you the best strategies, opportunities, additional services including financing options and region-by-region guidance on how to benefit from the the boom phase in Britain since the lifting of the first coronavirus lock-down in 2020.
Thanks to the demand for better on-site-facilities as more people switched to working from home, incentives in the form of a Stamp Duty Holiday - allowing home-buyers to pay a reduced rate of the tax - and a soaring rise in overseas students and general population. These are all contributing to an ongoing increase in demand for UK property that sees no end in sight. We want to help you and your family be part of success. Request your FREE UK & USA Available Properties Lists Investing Guide From Us Today.
https://mobirise.com html website software